Source code is on Bitbucket
Echoback to see the request headers for this browser
To see Http Status Codes and be able to return them from this site.
The x's should show up as broken links
I've encountered lots of strange behaviour whilst doing broken link checking usually to do with anti-scraping mechanisms. These links are part of my test suite I run against my own tool. The links are here to test and help out other broken link checkers too.
These links should not redirect to something else (that is tested below)
2. Linked in - working link Usually returns a 999 status code or hits a security check through puppeteer
2x. Linked in - not working link Usually returns a 999 status code or hits a security check through puppeteer
3. Drupal.org- working link
3x. Drupal.org - not working link
4. mouser.co.uk Akamai problem?
4x. mouser.co.uk Akamai problem?
5. element14.com can timeout - webserver security.
5x. element14.com can timeout - webserver security.
6. cert-manager.io/docs Can be strange
6x. cert-manager.io/docsXXX Can be strange
7. zillow.com Hits a captcha
7x. zillow.com Hits a captcha
8. autohotkey.com cloudflare fronted
8x. autohotkey.com cloudflare fronted
9. autohotkey.com/boards cloudflare fronted
9x. autohotkey.com/boards cloudflare fronted
10. rayner.com normal wordpress
10x. rayner.com normal wordpress
11. https://www.amazon.co.uk amazon - blocks HEAD
20x. https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-uk/sln311129XXX/dell-command-update?lang=en HEAD doesn't work GET does
24. https://twitter.com/dave_mateer twitter - working link
24x. https://twitter.com/dave_mateerXXX twitter - not working link but hard to test
A canonical URL is your preferred url
http://www.brokenlinkcheckerchecker.com/sc/200.html http://www.brokenlinkcheckerchecker.com/sc/200.html which does a 301 permanent redirect to http://brokenlinkcheckerchecker.com/sc/200.html
1. http://davemateer.com/brokenurl which should redirect to https://davemateer.com/404.html
2. http://www.davemateer.com/brokenurl which should redirect twice to https://davemateer.com/404.html
3. https://davemateer.com/brokenurl (canonical) which should return a 404 https://davemateer.com/404.html
4. https://www.davemateer.com/brokenurl which should redirect to the https://davemateer.com/404.html
Internal broken link to a page /brokenurl that doesn't exist and goes to the global 404
Internal broken link2 with a trailing slash which should go to the 404 as above
Broken link to an asset image .png
Nodomainhere link so a link to a broken domain name
test_image.jpg A 4KB jpg with MIME type: image/jpeg (source wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Test_image.jpg)
pizigani_10mb.jpg A 10MB jpg with MIME type: image/jpeg (source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pizigani_1367_Chart_10MB.jpg)
a17.pdf A 20MB pdf with MIME type: (source: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/A17_FlightPlan.pdf
cp43.pdf A 100MB pdf with MIME type: (source: https://cartographicperspectives.org/index.php/journal/article/view/cp43-complete-issue/pdf)
200MB.zip A 200MB zip with MIME type: (source: https://www.thinkbroadband.com/download)
big-html-page.html A 2.4MB large html file with data from CIA World Book (source: https://corpus.canterbury.ac.nz/descriptions/).
big-html-page2.html A 38MB large html file with repeated data from CIA World Book (source: https://corpus.canterbury.ac.nz/descriptions/).
Link with nothing in it ie a href="" blank link
It will return a 429 Too Many Requests
/ratelimit/index.html 1 request per second
/ratelimit10s/index.html 1 request every 10 seconds
Thank you for using Broken Link Checker Checker!!